Kester 04-6040-0050, SN60PB40 is Ultrapure Leaded Bar Solder. 60 percent Tin and 50 percent Lead.
- - This solder is made by a special process which controls the inclusion of oxides and metallic and non-metallic impurities, Kester Ultrapure is the industry standard bar solder for use in high tech electronics applications where lower surface tension and hole filling ability are essential.
- - The purity of Kester Ultrapure far exceeds the requirements of QQ-S- 571-F, ASTM B32, and ANSI/J-STD-006.
- - All Kester bar solders are made from Grade A virgin metals and manufactured under a controlled process to produce a high purity, uniformly alloyed bar solder.
- - Quality requirements are much stricter than military and ASTM specifications to meet the needs of today's
- - The manufacturing process also minimizes metallic oxides and virtually eliminates sulfur, non-metallic inclusions, and other possible contaminants.
For an individual bar price less than the standard package of 25 lbs, please see Kester SN60PB40 BAR (04-6040-0050 BAR).
Please note this item is sold by the 25 lb box and the price is by the pound (lb.). Must be purchased in minimums and multiples as shown above.
Prices subject to change without notice. Stock can change at any time. Prices are for online orders only. Stock items typically ship in 24-48 hours. Special orders with the manufacturer vary and are subject to their leadtimes.