Kester 04-6040-0050 BAR, SN60PB40 is Ultrapure Leaded Bar Solder. 60 percent Tin and 50 percent Lead. Sold per bar.
- This solder is made by a special process which controls the inclusion of oxides and metallic and non-metallic impurities, Kester Ultrapure is the industry standard bar solder for use in high tech electronics applications where lower surface tension and hole filling ability are essential.
- The purity of Kester Ultrapure far exceeds the requirements of QQ-S- 571-F, ASTM B32, and ANSI/J-STD-006.
- All Kester bar solders are made from Grade A virgin metals and manufactured under a controlled process to produce a high purity, uniformly alloyed bar solder.
- Quality requirements are much stricter than military and ASTM specifications to meet the needs of today's
- - The manufacturing process also minimizes metallic oxides and virtually eliminates sulfur, non-metallic inclusions, and other possible contaminants.
- Please note this item is sold per bar individually. Each bar is 1.67 lbs. If item is out of stock, there is a 15 bar minimum.
Prices subject to change without notice. Stock can change at any time. Prices are for online orders only. Stock items typically ship in 24-48 hours. Special orders with the manufacturer vary and are subject to their leadtimes.