The Techspray 1505-QT is Eco-Shine Cleaner. It comes in a one quart container with a strigger sprayer.
- This product effectively clean glass, stainless steel, chrome, mirrors, tile, plastic, ceramic and enamel and leaves a streak-free finish. Effectively removes finger prints, light oils, and other soils. Made from 100 percent naturally-derived and sustainable ingredients.
- Eco-Shine Cleaner is fully compliant with CARP (California Air Resource Board) requirements.
- Also compliant with European REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive) initiatives. It does not contain RoHS (Restriction of hazardous Substances) restricted substances, SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern) list substances, or halides.
- Clean windows, shields, benchtops, and other surfaces
- Effective at removing dirt, fingerprints, and other light oils
Safe on stainless Steel
Application / Suggestions:
Glass cleaning / Use bulk when streak-free is critical
Solar panel cleaning
Work surface cleaning / Wipe or bulk
Enclosures / Wipe or bulk
Stainless steel cleaning (brushed) / Wipe until dry
Spray over surface of soiled area. Using a ling-free wipe (we recommend Techspray 2364-50 or 2365-300 wipes), wipe lightly at first to allow cleaning agent to break down residues. Continue to wipe in a circular motion until dirt and ginderprints are fully removed and cleaner is dry. Dispose of soiled qipe as appropriate depending on the type of material removed.
Ethanol.....CAS NUMBER: 64-17-5
Includes other hazardous components in non-reportable quantities.
Chemical Properties (MSDS available on request):
Exposure Limit: Manufacturer's recommendation 1000 ppm
Physical State: Liquid
Odor: Faint citrus odor
Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid
pH: 7.5 - 8.5
Percent Volatile: 99 percent at 104 Degrees C
Vapor Pressure: greater than 0.21 mmHg at 20 Degrees C (VOC Composite Vapor Pressire)
Boiling Point: 205 Degrees F (95 Degrees C)
Flashpoint and method (TAG Closed Cup): None to boiling point
Solubility in Water: Soluble
Density: 0.99 at 25 Degrees C
VOC (by wt): 2.1 percent, 20.9 g/l
Metals / Compatibility:
Test method: 15 minute immersion at room temperature in sealed jar, remove, wipe dry, and make observations.
Observations made immediately after removal and drying, and 1 hour later.
Brass foil / Excellent
Copper foil / Excellent
Nickel 200 / Excellent
Aluminum 6061 / Excellent
Aluminum 2024 / Excellent
Andoized aluminum / Excellent
Stainless Steel 316 / Excellent
Stainless Steel 304 / Excellent
mild carbon steel / Excellent
Falvanized steel / Excellent
Note: Exo-Shine is a water-based formula, so will encourage oxidation with prolonged exposure to iron, steel, and other susceptible metals.
Plastics / Compatibility:
ABS / Excellent
Nylon / Excellent
Lexan / Excellent
HDPE / Excellent
LDPE / Excellent
C.E Phenolic / Excellent
PMMA / Excellent (1)
POM / Excellent
PP / Excellent
PS / Excellent
PTFE / Excellent
PVC / Excellent
1 is Crazing observed on stressed PMMA. No effect on unstressed PMMA.
About: Techspray Renew is a brand that represents High Performance Eco-Cleaning. Techspray has applied their expertise in solvent cleaning to formulate some of the most effective eco-friendly cleaners on the market. Performace is Techspray's top priority, using the best green solutions as they become available. Techspray is at the cusp of the ongoing movement toward sustainable products, packaging, and processes. It is Techspray's intention to stay at the cutting-edge while keeping their products powerful and cost effective.
Please note: The minimum order quantity for this product is 6.
For additional 1505 products please see products below.