Kester 7032130810 is a NXG1 No-Clean Solder Paste that comes in a 500 Gram Jar.
Kester NXG1 is a lead-free, air and nitrogen reflowable no-clean solder paste specifically designed for the thermal requirements of lead free alloys, including the Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 alloy. The paste flux system allows joint appearances that closely resemble that achieved with SnPb alloys.
NXG1 Product Benefits: Kester's NXG1 lead-free no-clean solder paste represents a breakthrough in lead-free technology with a best-in-class combination of superior wetting behavior, shiny joints, excellent printing, and the longest shelf life available. Backed by Kester's world renowned customer service, technical service expertise, and 110 plus years experience in soldering technology, NXG1 lead-free no-clean paste is the only product that satisfies all your assembly needs.
- Superior Solderability: Best-in-class solderability with the widest reflow process window available. A wide process window is the hallmark of a forgiving paste for drop-in performance. The NXG1 provides the smoothest and shinniness joints of any lead-free paste on the market; the difference from SnPB to lead-free is virtually transparent. This characteristic will make the transition to lead-free easier on OEMs and contract manufacturers alike by making the change to lead-free appear seamless.
- Ultra-low BGA Voiding: Low void performance is a must for most assemblies today reducing rework costs and improving first pass yields.
- Reduce Ball-in-socket Defects: Designed specifically to reduce or fully eliminate the occurrence of ball-in-socked (also known as head-in-pillow and foot-in-mud) defects.
- Excellent Printability: Consistent solder paste volume deposits regardless of idle time, stencil life, and print speed. This is the most important characteristic of any solder paste, as print volume inconsistency is the top cause of defects in electronic assembly. Excellent print definition and bridging prevention due to its non-slumping chemistry. The solder brick maintains its shape without variation over time. This attribute avoids bridging especially in fine-pitch components, saving the customer from wasting time and money on rework.
- Longest Shelf Life: NXG1 has the longest shelf life, at 8 months, of any lead-free no-clean paste on the market. A longer shelf life will help reduce scrap and waste while allowing for more manageable inventory.
Clear, Probeable Residues: The lightest colored residues of any paste in its class. Increased reflow temperatures required by lead-free assembly tend to char, darken and harden post-soldering residues. NXG1 offers best-in-class residue appearance and penetrability making AOI and manual inspection effortless.
Please note: Due to refridgeration requirements, this item must be shipped overnight.
For International Orders (out of the United States) product will be shipped International Priority.