- The T245 is a handpiece for general soldering purposes that is able to provide up to 160W, if it is necessary.
- With the suitable cartridge it is perfect for SMD components as for jobs with large power requirements (for example, ground plane soldering).
- It's ergonomic and the short distance between the tip and the handle ensure a great accuracy and comfort at the soldering process.
- T245 enables a quick and safe tip change through the tip extractor which is incorporated in all JBC stations.
- This soldering handpiece works with the C245 family of cartridges, with more than 120 different tips.
- ESD Safe
CD-B Soldering station
DIT General 1 Tool soldering station
DDST SOldering and desoldering station with an electric suction module
DDVT Soldering and desoldering station with a pneumatic suction module
RMST Rework Station
DI 1 Tool control unit
DD 2 Tool control unit
DM 4 Tool control unit
DN-SC Stand for the T245-NA handpiece
AD-SC Stand for T210-A and T245-A handpieces
Janel Online has been an authorized distributor of JBC Tools for over 13 years.
If you have any questions about any JBC Tools product ask us. We're happy to help.