- The Desco 09120 has high visibility color which allows supervisors to easily see that operators are wearing wrist bands and cords.
- The rapid retraction strength polyurethane coil cords provide high memory and less coil dragging on a work surface.
- The superior resistor connection strain relief greatly exceeds ESD S1.1 by having ongoing testing at 51,596,772 cycles vs. the 16,000 cycles requirement.
- A patented contoured spring supported banana plug ensures a reliable path-to-ground connection by expanding the banana plug into the socket.
- A low profile snap design keeps the cord from being disconnected and a spring loaded 4mm stainless steel constant contact snap provides constant electrical contact.
- Tensile strength at each end is in excess of 30 lbs and as a longer lasting cord, it saves money.
- Each cord has a one megohm series resistor to protect operators from accidental contact with equipment line voltage.
- This product is UL listed after an independent review of the product's design.
- There is a lifetime warranty on coil cord strain relief and each unit is date coded for tractability for quality control.
- This product is made in the USA at the manufacturer's Chino CA facility.
Closeout items are subject to a 90-day warranty for materials and workmanship. No credit will be issued. Desco to approve exchange for similar items.
Prices subject to change without notice. Stock can change at any time. Prices are for online orders only. Stock items typically ship in 24-48 hours. Special orders with the manufacturer vary and are subject to their leadtimes.