Metal Expansion Wristband and Coil Cord Creates a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance
<3.5 x 10E7 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20 for Method 1.
Metal Expansion Wristband
- Patented 1 Size Adjustment
Designed to allow the operator to adjust the size (circumference: 5.75" - 13") to their wrist.
- Medical Grade Series Stainless Steel Backplate and Links
Creates a more reliable path-to-ground2 for the operator
- Solid Stainless Steel Machined Snap Stud
Solid material will provide a consistent 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects between wristband and cord
Six Foot (12 Inches Of Coils) Coil Cord
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times The Minimum Requirement Per ESD S1.1
Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap.
- Patented3 Banana Plug
Designed to prevent wear to banana springs that will leads to accidental disconnects from banana jacks.
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord
Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm.
- Low Profile Snap Design
Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control
Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety
Made in the United States of America
1. Patent Number 5,586,351 - Adjustable Antistatic bracelet with snap-assembled permanent
2. "Metal expansion bracelet style wrist cuffs may trap moisture underneath and can be more effective for people with dry skin." (ESD Handbook TR20.20 section 126.96.36.199.3)
3. Patent Number 5,951,337 - Damage-Resistant Electrical Connector Plug and Combination