Metal Expansion Wristband and Coil Cord
Creates a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 X 10^7 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20 for Method 1.
Magnetic Connection Between Wrist Band and Coil Cord
Superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures of traditional snaps; extends the lifesnap of the wrist strap. Maintains 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects and increased safety.
Elastic Expansion Wristband
- Floating Cam Lock Size Adjustment: Allows for easy size adjustment and band material
- Knitted Band Material with Conductive Silver Plated Polypropylene: Creates a better electrical connection with operator especially for dry skin or in dry environments
- Solid Stainless Steel Machined Snap Stud: Solid material will provide a consistent 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects between wristband and cord
Twelve Foot (18 Inches of Coils) Coil Cord
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times the Minimum Requirement per ESD S1.1: Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap
- Patented1 Spring Supported Contoured Banana Plug: Designed to prevent wear to banana springs that will lead to accidental disconnects from banana jacks
- Right Angle Banana Design: Extends coil cord life by reducing fatigue at the strain relief of the banana plug and by reducing incidents of being struck by operator, chair, and carts that damage the banana plug.
- Low Profile Snap Design: Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of the operator's work area
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may be tracked and to ensure quality control
Meets Ul requirements to ensure operator safety
Made in the United States of America